If you’re looking for the Top Things to Do In Colorado Springs for 2023, Junk-N-Haul is here with some guidance!
Colorado Springs is a city in the state of Colorado with a population of over 480,000 people. It is located in the Pikes Peak Region and is known for its beautiful scenery, outdoor activities, and military presence. There is some awesome food here, too. Check out our post about the best pizza in town!
Here are some of the top things to do in Colorado Springs:
1. Visit Pikes Peak: Pikes Peak is the most famous mountain in Colorado and is a popular tourist destination. There are several ways to reach the summit, including hiking, driving, and taking the Cog Railway.
2. Explore Garden of the Gods: Garden of the Gods is a natural park with stunning rock formations and panoramic views. It is a popular hiking and biking destination.
3. Take a ride on the Broadmoor Manitou and Pikes Peak Cog Railway: The Broadmoor Manitou and Pikes Peak Cog Railway is the world’s highest cog railway and offers stunning views of the surrounding area.
4. Visit the U.S. Air Force Academy: The U.S. Air Force Academy is a military academy that offers undergraduate education in engineering, the sciences, and the arts. The campus is open to the public for tours.
5. Go shopping at The Broadmoor: The Broadmoor is a luxury resort and shopping complex with over 100 stores.
6. Enjoy a show at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo: The Cheyenne Mountain Zoo is home to over 750 animals from around the world.
7. Take a dip in the Great Wolf Lodge: The Great Wolf Lodge is an indoor waterpark resort with water slides, pools, and a lazy river.
8. Go white-water rafting on the Arkansas River: The Arkansas River is a popular destination for white-water rafting. There are several outfitters that offer guided trips.
9. Go hiking in the Rocky Mountains: The Rocky Mountains are a beautiful mountain range with over 4,000 miles of hiking trails. There are trails for all levels of hikers.
10. Go camping in the Rocky Mountains: There are over 400 campgrounds in the Rocky Mountains. Campgrounds offer a variety of amenities, including showers, bathrooms, and laundry facilities.
11. Go fishing in the Rocky Mountains: The Rocky Mountains are home to a variety of fish species, including trout, bass, and salmon. There are several lakes and rivers that are open to fishing.
12. Go skiing or snowboarding in the Rocky Mountains: The Rocky Mountains are a popular destination for skiing and snowboarding. There are over 30 ski resorts in the area.
These are just a few of the many things to do in Colorado Springs. No matter what your interests are, you are sure to find something to enjoy in this beautiful city.